Christopher T. Bradley
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Federal Trial Practice
- Federal Appellate Practice
- State Trial Practice
- State Appellate Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- St. John’s University School of Law
- St. John’s University
- Manhattan College
- Honors: Dean’s List
- City of New York v General Star Indem. Co., 2012 N.Y. App. Div. LEXIS 4234 (1st Dep’t. 2012)
- Total Fitness & Karate Center, Inc., v. Zurich North America 2012 N.Y Misc. LEXIS 2005
- General Star Nat’l Ins. Co. v. Universal Fabricators, Inc., 585 F.3d 662 (2d Cir. 2009).
- General Star Nat’l Ins. Co. v. Universal Fabricators, Inc., 427 Fed. Appx. 32 (2d Cir. 2011).
- Britt v. General Star Indem. Co. 775 F. Supp. 2d 454 (N.D.N.Y. 2011), Rev’d 2012 U.S. APP.LEXIS 18389 (2nd Cir.)
- Phila. Indem. Ins. Co. v. City of New York, No.: 09 Civ. 10432 (PGG), 2011 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 31318 (S.D.N.Y. March 24, 2011).
- City of New York v. Phila. Indem. Ins. Co., 09 Civ. 7253 (CM), 2010 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 78699 (S.D.N.Y. July 27, 2010).
- Prof’l Prod. Research, Inc. v. Gen. Star Indem. Co., 623 F. Supp. 2d 438, reprinted as amended at Prof’l Prod. Research Inc. v. Gen. Star Indem. Co., 2008 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 52703 (S.D.N.Y. July 7, 2008).
- Nat’l Union Fire Ins. Co. v. Universal Fabricators, Inc., No. 05 Civ. 3418 (SAS), 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 49284 (S.D.N.Y. July 6, 2007).
- Philadelphia Indem. Ins. Co. v. Genesee Val. Improvement Corp., 41 A.D.3d 44, 47, 834, N.Y.S.2d, 804 (4th Dep’t 2007)
- In re September 11th Liab. Ins. Coverage Cases, 458 F. Supp. 2d 104 (S.D.N.Y. 2006).
- Hartford Fire Ins. Co. v. Evergreen Org., Inc., 410 F. Supp. 2d 180 (S.D.N.Y. 2006), related proceeding at Hartford Fire Ins. Co. v. Evergreen Org., Inc., 2008 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 69301 (S.D.N.Y. Aug. 28, 2008).
- Liberty Mut. Ins. Co. v. Precision Valve Corp., 402 F. Supp. 2d 481 (S.D.N.Y. 2005).
- Emplrs Ins. Co. v. General Star Nat’l Ins. Co., No. 03 Civ. 6575 (DLC), 2004 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 12904 (S.D.N.Y. July 9, 2004).
- Gebhardt v. Allspect, Inc., 177 F. Supp. 2d 267 (S.D.N.Y. 2001).
- U.S. Underwriters Ins. Co. v. Liberty Mut. Ins. Co., No. 98 Civ. 8168 (MBM), 2001 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 6293 (S.D.N.Y. May 16, 2001).
- Yonkers Contr. Co. v. General Star Nat’l Ins. Co., 14 F. Supp. 2d 365 (S.D.N.Y. 1998).
- Cava Constr. Co., Inc. v. Gealtec Remodeling Corp., 871 N.Y.S.2d 654 (2d Dept. 2009).
- City of New York v. Philadelphia Indem. Ins. Co., 864 N.Y.S.2d 454 (2d Dept. 2008).
- Cohen v. Utica First Ins. Co., 436 F. Supp. 2d 517, 520 (E.D.N.Y. 2006).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Tort & Insurance Practice Section, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance , Member
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel, Member